PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Negative effects of this diet?

Go down

Negative effects of this diet?

Post  piyopico on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:39 am

OK we know all the good stuff that comes form this diet ...... weight loss, better skin, less chance of inflammation, you wife or GF lusting after you after God knows how long ....

Watz the bad side effects? Anyone documented anything of note?



piyopico
Moderator

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:43 am

I dunno about you. but I've not been eating a lot (well, but not a lot), and I've been having non-painful diarrhea for the past couple of days. I dunno if it's related to the increase in jogging intensity...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:59 am

Fresh wrote:I dunno about you. but I've not been eating a lot (well, but not a lot), and I've been having non-painful diarrhea for the past couple of days. I dunno if it's related to the increase in jogging intensity...

The lau sai is your body purging out the water. pretty normal, will stop in a few days time.
I lost some of my hair, thinner then before, but I put it to my age, and also, me stopping
my testosterone many many months back. I'm still considering if I should start again now. confused

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 am

why must take testosterone leh? for working out??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 am

Fresh wrote:why must take testosterone leh? for working out??

I'm getting old already, young man.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:28 am

? still don't get it... u are using it for bodybuilding?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:56 am

Fresh wrote:? still don't get it... u are using it for bodybuilding?

Not for BB now...I'll tell you when we meet lah.
Actually, WTF! It helps in your body where your natural productions
are dropping.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  piyopico on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:04 am

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:? still don't get it... u are using it for bodybuilding?

Not for BB now...I'll tell you when we meet lah.
Actually, WTF! It helps in your body where your natural productions
are dropping.

For his "angry bird" la .............

Laughing

piyopico
Moderator

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 am

huh?? MO still wants kids??

edit: what I wanted to say is Testosterone to make 'soldiers'? I thought testosterone leads to hair loss...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:37 am

Fresh wrote:huh?? MO still wants kids??

edit: what I wanted to say is Testosterone to make 'soldiers'? I thought testosterone leads to hair loss...

That and more...........women use estrogen injections to keep youthful. Same goes for men. cyclops

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  piyopico on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:huh?? MO still wants kids??

edit: what I wanted to say is Testosterone to make 'soldiers'? I thought testosterone leads to hair loss...

That and more...........women use estrogen injections to keep youthful. Same goes for men. cyclops

Really ah. Can replace botox?

Watz the side effects that bothers you?

How much ah?

lol!

piyopico
Moderator

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:06 pm

piyopico wrote:

Really ah. Can replace botox?

Watz the side effects that bothers you?

How much ah?

lol!

Kns! Laughing

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 am

something I noticed. calf/leg cramping up at night. twice in the past few weeks as compared to never before...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 2:14 am

Fresh wrote:something I noticed. calf/leg cramping up at night. twice in the past few weeks as compared to never before...

Knn, everyone no have, you have, pregnant lah! Normal in pregnant women.

Bad effect of this LIFESTYLE on me is, everyday, no die, cock also stand, last time is alternate days, guard duty Mah, dawn and dask, " Stand two" lol!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 am

wah lao eh...obscene lah you..! walk around in the office with a hard-on.... you can hang your security pass lanyard on your dick already hahahah!!!! cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  chickenbackside on Fri May 20, 2011 5:23 am

Actually, cramping is quite common as we cut out all grains which are rich in magnesium.

Many people report success supplementing with magnesium citrate or eating more magnesium rich veggies.

Personally, the magnesium citrate works for me. I don't have to eat a tonne of nuts or spinach to get the benefits.

chickenbackside

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 am

chickenbackside wrote:Actually, cramping is quite common as we cut out all grains which are rich in magnesium.

Many people report success supplementing with magnesium citrate or eating more magnesium rich veggies.

Personally, the magnesium citrate works for me. I don't have to eat a tonne of nuts or spinach to get the benefits.

?!really? that's something interesting. so it's not just sodium? cos I am still cooking with salt etc, so by what you mentioned, it's not enough, you require supplementing with other minerals like magnesium... I've been skipping my multivits/minerals for a week or more already... Neutral

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 9:43 am

Fresh wrote:wah lao eh...obscene lah you..! walk around in the office with a hard-on.... you can hang your security pass lanyard on your dick already hahahah!!!! cheers

I don't use stupid lanyards, I swipe my dick to gain access. Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 9:44 am

Fresh wrote:
chickenbackside wrote:Actually, cramping is quite common as we cut out all grains which are rich in magnesium.

Many people report success supplementing with magnesium citrate or eating more magnesium rich veggies.

Personally, the magnesium citrate works for me. I don't have to eat a tonne of nuts or spinach to get the benefits.

?!really? that's something interesting. so it's not just sodium? cos I am still cooking with salt etc, so by what you mentioned, it's not enough, you require supplementing with other minerals like magnesium... I've been skipping my multivits/minerals for a week or more already... Neutral

Eyh, kotak, Brest milk loaded lah. lol!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:
chickenbackside wrote:Actually, cramping is quite common as we cut out all grains which are rich in magnesium.

Many people report success supplementing with magnesium citrate or eating more magnesium rich veggies.

Personally, the magnesium citrate works for me. I don't have to eat a tonne of nuts or spinach to get the benefits.

?!really? that's something interesting. so it's not just sodium? cos I am still cooking with salt etc, so by what you mentioned, it's not enough, you require supplementing with other minerals like magnesium... I've been skipping my multivits/minerals for a week or more already... Neutral

Eyh, kotak, Brest milk loaded lah. lol!

Suspect tongue so THATS your secret to ....?.. cyclops

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Fresh wrote:

Suspect tongue so THATS your secret to ....?.. cyclops

Mine bigger then my wife's hor! lol! Err..but firmer and not saggy like yours. lol!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  chickenbackside on Fri May 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Fresh wrote:
?!really? that's something interesting. so it's not just sodium? cos I am still cooking with salt etc, so by what you mentioned, it's not enough, you require supplementing with other minerals like magnesium... I've been skipping my multivits/minerals for a week or more already... Neutral
Try a multi mineral and see if the cramps lessen. You gotta experiment to see what works for you. Everyone's diet is different.

chickenbackside

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Sat May 21, 2011 1:20 am

chickenbackside wrote:
Fresh wrote:
?!really? that's something interesting. so it's not just sodium? cos I am still cooking with salt etc, so by what you mentioned, it's not enough, you require supplementing with other minerals like magnesium... I've been skipping my multivits/minerals for a week or more already... Neutral
Try a multi mineral and see if the cramps lessen. You gotta experiment to see what works for you. Everyone's diet is different.

yup, started on it again, thanks.

@MO... nb u laff at my moobs... Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Sat May 21, 2011 1:53 am

Fresh wrote:
chickenbackside wrote:
Fresh wrote:
?!really? that's something interesting. so it's not just sodium? cos I am still cooking with salt etc, so by what you mentioned, it's not enough, you require supplementing with other minerals like magnesium... I've been skipping my multivits/minerals for a week or more already... Neutral
Try a multi mineral and see if the cramps lessen. You gotta experiment to see what works for you. Everyone's diet is different.

yup, started on it again, thanks.

@MO... nb u laff at my moobs... Evil or Very Mad

You make the women folks jealous.....yours bigger and more bouncy! lol!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  king on Tue May 24, 2011 12:16 am

admin, when one fast to 18hour, the hgh will peak
and if one do weight or hiit, it wil creat a hgh response as well.

why still need test injection?

i also want!!!

every niet i eat 2-3 softboil egg , next morning angry bird sure stand one!

king

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Tue May 24, 2011 12:24 am

king wrote:admin, when one fast to 18hour, the hgh will peak
and if one do weight or hiit, it wil creat a hgh response as well.

why still need test injection?

i also want!!!

every niet i eat 2-3 softboil egg , next morning angry bird sure stand one!

Joking niah. Mine not angry bird......Free Willie.


Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 am

increased levels of testosterone => DHT => hair loss!! Evil or Very Mad

the whiteheads stopped.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:26 am

Fresh wrote:increased levels of testosterone => DHT => hair loss!! Evil or Very Mad

the whiteheads stopped.

Knn, speak in tongues. affraid affraid confused confused

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 am

aiyah.. I had whiteheads in my scalp, heaps. can't remember why it stopped...

then noticed hair thinning and increased hair fall, thin fine hair, at the roots. seems to be Male Pattern Balding? hmmm. read up a bit, seem to be caused by testosterone & DHT...

trying to see how I can stop it... hur hur.. otherwise next time u see me I will be like Tharman... hahahahaha!!!! Laughing Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 am

Fresh wrote:aiyah.. I had whiteheads in my scalp, heaps. can't remember why it stopped...

then noticed hair thinning and increased hair fall, thin fine hair, at the roots. seems to be Male Pattern Balding? hmmm. read up a bit, seem to be caused by testosterone & DHT...

trying to see how I can stop it... hur hur.. otherwise next time u see me I will be like Tharman... hahahahaha!!!! Laughing Sad

That is weird, I take testosterone, no balding no hair fall etc. Only after I stopped and whet on to high fat did I have thinning issues, and also stop my testosterone intake.

If you like Tharman, I will use kiwi shine for you. lol! lol!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Negative effects of this diet?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum