PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Go down

Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  dowz on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:35 am

Just to share a lobang with you guys! i only got 1 block though.

dowz

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 am

dowz wrote:Just to share a lobang with you guys! i only got 1 block though.

Thanks Dowz, NTUC Extra also got, not sale, price wise, if you have to buy, you have to buy.
Nowadays I'm eating lesser butter also, more natural fats.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  xtrocious on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:43 am

S$3.25 is cheap...

I usually pay S$4.25 for mine at both Shop & Save or Giant...

I recently bought Luxepak (?) or something for S$12+ for a pack of three - it was on offer

Haven't tried it yet - still working through my Anchors...hahah


xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:36 am

xtrocious wrote:S$3.25 is cheap...

I usually pay S$4.25 for mine at both Shop & Save or Giant...

I recently bought Luxepak (?) or something for S$12+ for a pack of three - it was on offer

Haven't tried it yet - still working through my Anchors...hahah

X, that one got one kind of smell lah. me now go all pork fat, butter hardly touch also.
Pork fat also cheaper. Fuck, now headache sial, fasting off my carb meals. Siao liow.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  xtrocious on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 am

Admin wrote:
xtrocious wrote:S$3.25 is cheap...

I usually pay S$4.25 for mine at both Shop & Save or Giant...

I recently bought Luxepak (?) or something for S$12+ for a pack of three - it was on offer

Haven't tried it yet - still working through my Anchors...hahah

X, that one got one kind of smell lah. me now go all pork fat, butter hardly touch also.
Pork fat also cheaper. Fuck, now headache sial, fasting off my carb meals. Siao liow.

Wah, got smell ah? Crying or Very sad

Never mind lor, since already bought...hahah

Butter is good for the quick pick me up in the morning Laughing

Otherwise, I fry/cook everything in pork fat and oil...hahah

Never use that much ghee as well - makes my whole house very smoky...CO complained pale

xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:35 am

xtrocious wrote:

Wah, got smell ah? Crying or Very sad

Never mind lor, since already bought...hahah

Butter is good for the quick pick me up in the morning Laughing

Otherwise, I fry/cook everything in pork fat and oil...hahah

Never use that much ghee as well - makes my whole house very smoky...CO complained pale

Got lah, donno about you.

Eyh DEY, fire too big dah, that's why smoky dah! Ghee fire no big no smoky. You understanding now dah?
Mad

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  uncle2 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 am

Yesterday bought 1 salted 1 unsalted, priced remain $3.65.

uncle2

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:37 am

jusco - RM5.99, but i never buy... today was fully loaded with other stuff...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:40 am

Fresh wrote:jusco - RM5.99, but i never buy... today was fully loaded with other stuff...

Nb, boh chio. Whole day stay at home, cook beef stew. Wanted to go run and swim, wife say,
Stay home and rest lah. ....."Orh" Crying or Very sad

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:jusco - RM5.99, but i never buy... today was fully loaded with other stuff...

Nb, boh chio. Whole day stay at home, cook beef stew. Wanted to go run and swim, wife say,
Stay home and rest lah. ....."Orh" Crying or Very sad

hahaha... now thats a good hubby... I love you

I went in 特急功略,abt 4hrs, including a NZ beef shabu shabu, picked up a ton of things for my reno.

almost kenna gst for all my purchases... luckily officer was lenient, saved at least a hundred bucks.... pale

do u guys shop in JB? next time I'm going to shop there more often. but at jusco, I thought the quality of beef looked pretty crappy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Fresh wrote:

hahaha... now thats a good hubby... I love you

I went in 特急功略,abt 4hrs, including a NZ beef shabu shabu, picked up a ton of things for my reno.

almost kenna gst for all my purchases... luckily officer was lenient, saved at least a hundred bucks.... pale

do u guys shop in JB? next time I'm going to shop there more often. but at jusco, I thought the quality of beef looked pretty crappy.

I was actually full from my morning meal of curry fish. Then she said rest lah, so I found my excuse. Twisted Evil

I never shop in JB before, seriously, stuff any cheaper? I want to get some toilet stuff, like mixer & shower,
Here damn expensive. Oi! Next round you go, tom pang can? I tambal a bit your petrol lah, how? I lazy to drive there lah, Malacca different. Laughing

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:40 am

I bought my shower n mixer & faucets in SG during the grohe sale, some I shipped in from Amazon (cos cannot find in SG). this type of thing is you pay for what you get...

example:
down light - there 32RM incl 2 tubes, here 16SG not incl
fans - here 1 may be close to 200SG (kdk v56k = SGD389!!), there 335RM
philips aquafit toilet lights - here 280SG, there 290RM...

so i decided to buy in JB for the 3 items above, saved prob 1k. like you, I've never shopped in JB until now...

let me check if there are any kangtow for toilet stuff...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:30 am

Fresh wrote:I bought my shower n mixer & faucets in SG during the grohe sale, some I shipped in from Amazon (cos cannot find in SG). this type of thing is you pay for what you get...

example:
down light - there 32RM incl 2 tubes, here 16SG not incl
fans - here 1 may be close to 200SG (kdk v56k = SGD389!!), there 335RM
philips aquafit toilet lights - here 280SG, there 290RM...

so i decided to buy in JB for the 3 items above, saved prob 1k. like you, I've never shopped in JB until now...

let me check if there are any kangtow for toilet stuff...

Ps3 got kakie kaisiao lobang in JB for toilet stuff. I'm wondering if it's worth the trip,
Mine is shower set with mixer, Thailand ones are stainless steel, unlike here, chrome, which oxidates
After a few years. I'm going to BKK in august. Wanna go JB together? We talk , if you still alive, after I finish training you.
sunny

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:50 am

Laughing brudder, very stress leh, wif you always want to kill me... lol...

my chrome shower set lasted me 5years. starting to spot. mixers are all still good.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:46 am

Fresh wrote: Laughing brudder, very stress leh, wif you always want to kill me... lol...

my chrome shower set lasted me 5years. starting to spot. mixers are all still good.

Where you buy from, what brand and how much? Mine 3yrs liow, knn, spots all come out liow.
Mixer broke, now I wanna do my bathroom proper, waiting for my sister to get in the contractor.

Kill you in the gym niah lah. cheers

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:50 am

bought it from Adamas long time ago, dunno what brand. most of the time, you can tell from the finishing whether it's done well. just prepare to pay more for better quality.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:26 am

Fresh wrote:bought it from Adamas long time ago, dunno what brand. most of the time, you can tell from the finishing whether it's done well. just prepare to pay more for better quality.

I got mine from a shop in Jalan Bersah, reasonable price, quality well, it did last 3yrs of abuse from my boys. Those fuckers, everything and anything not paid by them, boh chap lor. No lah, wear and tear, 3 using the loo, don't spoil also something wrong. Time I upgraded the toilet also, kind of sick with the present look, want a spa type look. Bath and shit also more song. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 am

you should go to sim siang choon changi branch to browse first. that is the biggest darn showroom i've seen.

if you willing to pay top dollar, you should go to Interior Affairs to take a look. very lagi super duper atas kind. at least to get some inspiration Smile like me...

spa type so many styles... roman/greek, turkish, resort... who knows how many...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 am

Fresh wrote:you should go to sim siang choon changi branch to browse first. that is the biggest darn showroom i've seen.

if you willing to pay top dollar, you should go to Interior Affairs to take a look. very lagi super duper atas kind. at least to get some inspiration Smile like me...

spa type so many styles... roman/greek, turkish, resort... who knows how many...

Oi, I ex-military lah, for me, a mixer and a rain shower head, some rough faced tiles,
And there you have it, my so called spa. Not so expensive, see song song, I happy can liow.
Most important, don't fuck up, after a few years, boh pian. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:you should go to sim siang choon changi branch to browse first. that is the biggest darn showroom i've seen.

if you willing to pay top dollar, you should go to Interior Affairs to take a look. very lagi super duper atas kind. at least to get some inspiration Smile like me...

spa type so many styles... roman/greek, turkish, resort... who knows how many...

Oi, I ex-military lah, for me, a mixer and a rain shower head, some rough faced tiles,
And there you have it, my so called spa. Not so expensive, see song song, I happy can liow.
Most important, don't fuck up, after a few years, boh pian. Very Happy

bwahaha!!! every 15sec must press for water again or not?

eh the way you say it ah, in my imagination, is like Sylvester Stallone butt naked, abused in the jail shower... was it First Blood?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Fresh wrote:
bwahaha!!! every 15sec must press for water again or not?

eh the way you say it ah, in my imagination, is like Sylvester Stallone butt naked, abused in the jail shower... was it First Blood?

Eyh CB! You read my mind lah, you better be scat now. Very Happy
I almost installed those, my contractor, wife, mother in law etc.. all KPKB me.
maybe should have, those would have stood the test of time and also abuse from my three. bounce
Smile Laughing

No lah, normal mixer, rain water shower, and hand shower. Think I go to Jalan Bersah again, next week, look see, they got this 3/4 length shower panel, with like 6-8 shower nipples, and one main shower head above. Damn atas one. If remember correct, $200-300 bucks. I go see confirm first. My kids say nice. Laughing

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:36 pm

i checked with my JB consultant, sanitary fittings are not cheaper in Jb...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Fresh wrote:i checked with my JB consultant, sanitary fittings are not cheaper in Jb...

Ok, jalan Bersah here I come. cheers

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Price Alert - Anchor butter 3.90 @ Shop n Save

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:27 am

Price Alert - Anchor butter 3.90 @ Shop n Save

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:19 am

Fresh wrote:Price Alert - Anchor butter 3.90 @ Shop n Save

Eyh, Anchor butter don't care where, put under Anchor butter lah.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 am

3.75@NTUC

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Admin on Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 am

Fresh wrote:3.75@NTUC

Mai buay Mai chek lah. cyclops

You might as well one time buy 10 slabs. I stop taking butter now,
Fat all from animal. sunny

Monday I will post a HIIT workout here, we will put you thru it on Wednesday.
Be prepared. Monday, we will go thru two workouts into one.
And your main issue will be to get QUALITY UNDISTURBED sleep.
Waking up every night at 3am is not exactly quality, no wonder you
Can't drop.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  RoyalFlush on Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 am

Fresh wrote:3.75@NTUC
NTUC offer is extended till end of May..

RoyalFlush

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-01-05
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Anchor Butter on offer - $3.65 at Cold Storage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum