PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Doggie Corner

Go down

Doggie Corner

Post  xtrocious on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Just thought I start a little corner for us to discuss and talk about our fur kids

I will post pics of my two fur kids soon - the iPad can't attach pics Sad



xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

My two Shih Tzu Fur Kids

Post  xtrocious on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:53 pm


xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Ello, not fair lah, dogs niah, I all cat person leh, NEGOW to the core. Laughing Laughing
xtrocious wrote:Just thought I start a little corner for us to discuss and talk about our fur kids

I will post pics of my two fur kids soon - the iPad can't attach pics Sad



Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  xtrocious on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:31 am

Admin wrote:Ello, not fair lah, dogs niah, I all cat person leh, NEGOW to the core. Laughing Laughing
xtrocious wrote:Just thought I start a little corner for us to discuss and talk about our fur kids

I will post pics of my two fur kids soon - the iPad can't attach pics Sad



I was waiting for you to start a NGEOW section...hahah

By the way, I also have 2 cats hor Very Happy

xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:19 am

xtrocious wrote:
Admin wrote:Ello, not fair lah, dogs niah, I all cat person leh, NEGOW to the core. Laughing Laughing
xtrocious wrote:Just thought I start a little corner for us to discuss and talk about our fur kids

I will post pics of my two fur kids soon - the iPad can't attach pics Sad



I was waiting for you to start a NGEOW section...hahah

By the way, I also have 2 cats hor Very Happy

I have three, so I win! cheers cheers

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  xtrocious on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 am

Hmm...if you count the one I keep at my parents' place, I also have 3 Laughing


xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:51 am

xtrocious wrote:Hmm...if you count the one I keep at my parents' place, I also have 3 Laughing


Kns, play dirty one, then my sister's doggie and cat, add all in,
I got 6 dogs, 4 cats, lai lai!! Laughing lol!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  xtrocious on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 am

Admin wrote:
xtrocious wrote:Hmm...if you count the one I keep at my parents' place, I also have 3 Laughing


Kns, play dirty one, then my sister's doggie and cat, add all in,
I got 6 dogs, 4 cats, lai lai!! Laughing lol!

Ok, you win...hahaha

Else wait I won't get invited to try your killer coffee Laughing

xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:14 am

xtrocious wrote:
Admin wrote:
xtrocious wrote:Hmm...if you count the one I keep at my parents' place, I also have 3 Laughing


Kns, play dirty one, then my sister's doggie and cat, add all in,
I got 6 dogs, 4 cats, lai lai!! Laughing lol!

Ok, you win...hahaha

Else wait I won't get invited to try your killer coffee Laughing

Kns, now CBS sell Koh yolk, everyone also want to try, I sure pok Kai if whole MCF come.
Killer is because I roast my own beans a d they're fresh, 2 days after roasting is the best flavor.
cheers Hey x, you got call TopGun come in not? Han pau pau Kia leh?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  xtrocious on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:07 pm

I got call han pao pao ah...he signed up liao I think

I thought TopGun pm you? hahah

Okay, I will send him the link Very Happy

Coffee on you - hahah


xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:55 pm

xtrocious wrote:I got call han pao pao ah...he signed up liao I think

I thought TopGun pm you? hahah

Okay, I will send him the link Very Happy

Coffee on you - hahah

TopGun didn't pm me leh. Coffee on me is the smallest of issues. rabbit

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  masterpiecemarvin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 am

I am an animal lover, both dogs and cats. Ok maybe cats a bit more. haha. Just last week, I carried a dead cat off Cashew Road near my place onto the grass patch. I drove past it, and saw that the carcass was still fresh, could not bear to leave it lying there and getting rolled over. Parked my car hurriedly and rushed over, cat's eyes already popped out Sad damn but body was still warm. Was really sad for a while. And felt a bit like crying to be honest. Sigh. Took a pic of it.

Sorry out of topic i think.

masterpiecemarvin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  chickenbackside on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:24 am

Admin wrote:

Kns, now CBS sell Koh yolk, everyone also want to try, I sure pok Kai if whole MCF come...
Basket, got no dog also kena drag into it...

chickenbackside

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

chickenbackside wrote:
Admin wrote:

Kns, now CBS sell Koh yolk, everyone also want to try, I sure pok Kai if whole MCF come...
Basket, got no dog also kena drag into it...

I like you Mah!! cheers cheers

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  xtrocious on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 am

masterpiecemarvin wrote:I am an animal lover, both dogs and cats. Ok maybe cats a bit more. haha. Just last week, I carried a dead cat off Cashew Road near my place onto the grass patch. I drove past it, and saw that the carcass was still fresh, could not bear to leave it lying there and getting rolled over. Parked my car hurriedly and rushed over, cat's eyes already popped out Sad damn but body was still warm. Was really sad for a while. And felt a bit like crying to be honest. Sigh. Took a pic of it.

Sorry out of topic i think.

Good deed you did there Smile

We also did a minor good deed the other day...

We were driving along Middle Road when I spotted a kitten stranded in the middle of the road (second lane)...

A bus nearly ran over it - blardy Chinaman driver - I am sure he saw the kitten but he just drove over it Mad

I stopped my car in front of it and turned on my hazard light while my CO went down to pick up the kitten and put it by the side of the road...

But in the meantime, kena horned like hell...sigh


xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 am

xtrocious wrote:
Good deed you did there Smile
We also did a minor good deed the other day...
We were driving along Middle Road when I spotted a kitten stranded in the middle of the road (second lane)...
A bus nearly ran over it - blardy Chinaman driver - I am sure he saw the kitten but he just drove over it Mad
I stopped my car in front of it and turned on my hazard light while my CO went down to pick up the kitten and put it by the side of the road...
But in the meantime, kena horned like hell...sigh

X, no need double spacing lah. Anyway, these clowns have cats and dogs for dinner. What's new.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  chickenbackside on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 am

Reminds me of an incident about 10 years ago.

I saw a dog in the middle of the road, just run over by some car. Its intestines were spilled all over the road. I stopped my car, put on the hazard lights, and carried the almost dead dog (it was having spasms) to the side of the road. The worst thing was its intestines were being dragged as I carried its body.

It was gruesome. My hands were bloody after that. Luckily I had a towel in the car. The smell, the sticky feeling, the spasms...they are all still in my mind.

I grew up on a farm with >10 dogs. Every stray that came by, my parents would feed them, and they always stayed on. I love dogs, more than cats.

But with my traveling and work schedule, I can't handle the responsibility of dog ownership now. Someday I'll have a dog again.

chickenbackside

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am

chickenbackside wrote:Reminds me of an incident about 10 years ago.

I saw a dog in the middle of the road, just run over by some car. Its intestines were spilled all over the road. I stopped my car, put on the hazard lights, and carried the almost dead dog (it was having spasms) to the side of the road. The worst thing was its intestines were being dragged as I carried its body.

It was gruesome. My hands were bloody after that. Luckily I had a towel in the car. The smell, the sticky feeling, the spasms...they are all still in my mind.

I grew up on a farm with >10 dogs. Every stray that came by, my parents would feed them, and they always stayed on. I love dogs, more than cats.

But with my traveling and work schedule, I can't handle the responsibility of dog ownership now. Someday I'll have a dog again.

How I wish I can own a farm or a small house now. I really miss living on the ground. Sad

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Doggie Corner

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum