PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Lobang for all

Go down

Lobang for all

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:02 am

Hey all, check this out: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=4209409433
Bought one in, arrived yesterday, will come in handy when you need to do patties etc..

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  xtrocious on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:44 am

Not bad leh, S$40 only

Do they ship over here? hahah


xtrocious

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 50
Location : West Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:50 am

xtrocious wrote:Not bad leh, S$40 only

Do they ship over here? hahah


Yeah, and damn fast some more. Mai hiam, damn good liow.
Now I can also make sausages sial. CNY cook Kuay pie tee for my Kalisz
Life so much easier with this grinder. If not, grate until my fingers also go in.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  king on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 am

how do u ship from china?
please let me know,
i want to ship some skating parts over

king

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 pm

king wrote:how do u ship from china?
please let me know,
i want to ship some skating parts over

Order fro Tao pal they got shipping, you gave to ask seller. Normally no problems one.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  gz0707 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am

i am not sure if this is a good price for you, but the following model NN GD 570 is selling for $299 at Best Denki - may want to consider it due to better materials on this microwave/convection oven as it may be a End Of Life model.

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/wps/portal/home/products/homeappliances/kitchenappliances/microwaveoven/microwaveovenwithconvectiongrill/nngd579sypq

gz0707

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:45 am

gz0707 wrote:i am not sure if this is a good price for you, but the following model NN GD 570 is selling for $299 at Best Denki - may want to consider it due to better materials on this microwave/convection oven as it may be a End Of Life model.

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/wps/portal/home/products/homeappliances/kitchenappliances/microwaveoven/microwaveovenwithconvectiongrill/nngd579sypq

You using this? I think mine about time to change also.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  gz0707 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:45 am

Not using yet, as my small philips toaster is still working. from what i heard, need to check materials, some like Cornell have their buttons melted from the heat.

For steamers, check out the 3 layered ones which can go as low as $49 to $59. I just bought a Cornell set for this.

gz0707

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 am

gz0707 wrote:Not using yet, as my small philips toaster is still working. from what i heard, need to check materials, some like Cornell have their buttons melted from the heat.

For steamers, check out the 3 layered ones which can go as low as $49 to $59. I just bought a Cornell set for this.

Steamer I'm using a 4 tire full stainless steel one from La Gourmet, can get it form Tangs. 10yrs and still going damn strong.
Microwave, we have one present one, hardly use, but I'm like damn scared when it's in use, I stand far away,
can't remember what brand, I doubt insulation is that fantastic also. Told my wife about this model, she says can consider buying,
since I'm damn frighten of the present microwave. Razz Razz

Admin
Admin

Posts : 498
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 54

http://paleolifestyle.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lobang for all

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum